Sunday, February 25, 2007

Make This Blog Better...


Tell us what you think of the new look of the site and the content on it. Is there something you'd like to know or see that's currently not featured on the site?

Please send your comments and suggestions to alpha.m3@gmail.com

All emails will be read and you may even get a response if you're lucky..

Also, we're planning on starting a second private blog... Or should I rather say; "The plans are in the pipeline!" Access will be for members only, so please contact us if you'd like to be a part of it!


To the biatch that pimped me out, yes I found out you dirty rat! How could you even make such a mistake! Well, you ain't seen nothing yet girl! The best is still to come and I can't wait to share it all with the world!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a Background , look and feel is very impressive .......

We may just need a SAP tutor to take us thru the steps

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tertius, the Look and Feel is very professional and contextualised but it is quite difficult to read some of the texts.

I especially like the new automised background which changes eveytime I refresh my browser.

I will send out a new template before the end of the day so please male sure to update it.

We will discuss the rest during tomorrow's Stand-up meeting.

Anonymous said...

hola main ou this colours is a bit bright hurts my eyes

the legend
shy am i